Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Good Life



me and emma now been married for ten years..we have an amazing life..im now 46..and we got an offer from harper bazar to do some photos for their true love issue..includes other celebrity..we agreed

HB: you two are now been married for ten years..how do you keep the love going?

emma: you cant control love..its inside your heart..the passion is the target in any marriage you dont want it to go away..love will always be in our hearts but passion for us is like our success story..i have so much passion for him..i still get butterflies every time he walks into the room..i just knows he's the one for me..digol still treats me like we are on a date lol..he still opens doors for me, take me to dinner dates and alot of suprises

digol:like emma said passion is the key..both couples need to work hard on the realstionship..its now how much you love the person its how long can you hold on to what you two have..emma is my best friend and soul mate..she is kind and funny..she knows what i like and what i hate..she understands me in a good way

HB:but emma you were only 19 when you married digol and he was older?how did you know you want to spend the rest of ur youth and life with an older man?

emma: oh god thats mean LOL..me and digol were friends before we became a couple..i knew him well to be sure he is the one..i never miss jugded him..i just know his heart..im still in my youth and happy with my family and husband..and im sure digol is the one for me

digol: age is just a number..when you find the right women then this is it

emma: yes me and digol this is it for us..i love him for ever

HB:are you planning on growing you'r family?

digol; its all up to emma..im here and if it makes her happy i dont mind..i love kids and i love her..i actually want a larger family LOL

emma; oooooh we will see about that

No comments:

Post a Comment