Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Nice Offer

while we were in the maldvies..we got an offer for 4 millions to do sex tape and naked photos and pretend they were lost and a staff in the hotel found them and sold them..me and emma thought about this alot..i was fine with it..but emma was worried what her family might think..then she agreed..but there were a script..they wanted emma the one who wants sex..they wanted her to be naughty and ask me for my cock all the time..like an addict..im the relaxed one..they wanted us to be in love..so we shot what we were doing in our room..going to dinner,dressing up,kissing and watching tv,swiming in the ocean,getting ready for our small wedding..cute love stuff..then at our wedding night we have sex..its so wild and hot and horny..emma begs me for my cock and balls and to cum on her face and she give me a footjob..so the video is kinda diffrent..we have sex 3 times..and these are photos

the video was sold out..and playboy offred emma 5 million to pose nude and she agreed..

No comments:

Post a Comment