Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hotel for Dog'ss

at the premire i went alone because bar was away for two for photoshoots..the kids were with bar's family..so the premire went well..emma looked nice..with her yellow dress
at the after party emma and some of my cast chatted with me..when everyone left..emma told me she needs a ride and i said yeah sure..i took her in my lemo and she said..so im glad we did this movie and i said yeah..and then she said your wife is out of twon right and i said aha..then she came closer and kissed me..on the LIPS..i pushed her away and asked what r u doing iam married and you are 17 its ellegel..then she said i dont care..her house was 30 mintues away..so its going to be a long ride..she kissed me agine and said you dont know how much i lust you and masterbate over you..and i said your not a virgin are you and she said yes iam..and i pushed her and she kissed me againe and againe til i gave up..then she opend my zipper and sucked my cock like a real pro..her mouth is small and it turned me on to see my big cock in her mouth..ahhhhhhhh i was in another worlddddd..then i came in her mouth and she swolled it..then i asked her your a virgin and you know how to blow and she said i said im a virgin but i do anal and blow jobs..LOL..then i dropped her off in her house..and she said plzz sleep with me..i live alone..your wife is not here..let's have fun..and i said im sorry..never tell anyone what happen..and i left ..i went home took a shower and thought about what happend..my cock is still up..im turned on by the 17 year old virgin who lust me and now is alone at her own house..my wife is not here..what should i do..mmmm..i wore my clothes and drove my car to her place..i rang the bell..and she opend the door nakedddddddddddddd..she said i knew you would come..i fucked her in the ass like a raperrrrrr..she loved..such a slutttttttttt..she sucked and sucked and i came on her face..we fucked for 3 times..and i spent the night at her place
the next morning i fucked her twice..she was so tightttttttt..ass tight..god i never been turned on like this before..
we took a shower togther..i bathed her and she bathed me..we ate breakfast togther..we made out and she said i love you and i laughed and said no you dont and she said yes i do..for the last 3 months i was heart broken just wanting to be with you..i love you so much..i said but you dont know me and she said i know you well..i'v known you well for the past 3 months..i love you and i know you love me and want me too..then i said even if i did..i cant im 36 and your 17..i will be in jail..and she said..next year i will be 18 and we can go puplic..and i said i cant go puplich until your 20 or 23..then she cried and hugged and said promise me you wont leave me and i said i promise..

No comments:

Post a Comment