Sunday, May 2, 2010

Love is in The air

when the divorce was final..every paprazii was searching for me..they wanted to know where the hell is digol and who is his new lady..so they will pay 3 million to photos..where was i? when the divorce was final me and emma and my two best male friends and their 20 something girlfriends went o bali for a couple's retreat..we stayed there 3 weeks on my treat..they met emma and i told them me and emma been dating for 2 months now and they were ok because all old men have younger girsl..i was happy..until the paprazi took photos of us..and the big suprise me and emma got married there..it was my dream come true people magaizine puplished the beach photos..and our two wedding photos were bought from a satff in the hotel we stayed in..so everyone knew..and called emma a gold digger..but we didnt care..im 37 and she 19..we love each other and happy..after amazing 3 weeks of sex and sun and holiday we went back home..she finaly moved in with me

i love my new married life with her

No comments:

Post a Comment