Monday, January 10, 2011

Birthday Boy

i'm going to be 69 in 4 weeks and my wifes wanted to throw me something specail..so selena knew what would make me feel younger and happier..bring me virgins to fuck..renee said where the hell would we find them and molly said i'm still a new virign then selena said no molly youve been married now for a year and ur not a virgin anymore..so selena talked to me and i said i loved the idea and she said is it ok if the girls were 22 or older and i said with an angry voice no..i told you selena i want teen girls from 16 to 18 or 15..then she said ok i will search harder..my dear wifes did search hard for me..they found some girls from online from russia selling their virginty and having an exprince in oral sex and anal..so selena asked me how many girls do i want and isaid wow do you have many and she said i found 3 girls each girl is selling her virginty for 100,000 thousand dollars and all white russians and i said bring them all..then she said if i want them in the house or take them for a vaction then i said i would prefer a private islande i took renee for before..so it will be for a week with these 3 girls..so selena did the arragments for them and the virgins agreed..so two of the girls are 15 and one is 16..selena payed them and told them how to act and signed a secret prenup and will go with me for a week of fucking in a private islande and it will be sex and swiming and eating..selena payed them each half a million because its my dream and she wants me to be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment