Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Germany


selena told me that if i wanted to marry kendall i should go to germany because in the u.s it will be a statiry rape..kendall told her parents and family about us..they were not happy at first but after meeting me and sitting with me they knew i didnt brain wash her..they loved me..so the news broke that i'm a perv and teen searcher..but me and kendall now will live in germany until she turns 18..we bought a house and two cars..and planning out wedding..we live in berlin..and i bought her a 2 milion dollar diamond ring..and the wedding is going to be big because kendall always wanted to be a princess..

the wedding was ony close friends and family only 200 people..and it was hot..in our new house..
that amazing wedding night when i took kendall virginty..it was sexy and rapyy and screamy..i love her..she sucked my cock and i fucked her hard in the pussy and anal..i love fucking her..she is 16 now..the night was perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment