Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Love New Hope


on my 70 birthday selena threw me thig big birthday party..i met all the new celebrities..i was not in the mood..i sat alone in my back garden while everyone partyed..

i was sitting and thinking how sad iam..then this tall teen girl came with this dark hair and white skin and said why the hell is the birthday boy out here when everyone eles is having fun.and i said becuase he is not a boy anymore..she said but he has a boy spirit and hot looks and i said a young girl who is comming on to me how tempting, do i know you or something ??she said i'm kim kardashian 15 year old sister and i think i have a crush on you..then i said ur 15 and i'm 70 are you seroius..she said you dont look 70 ur hot..then i said i think you should go back to the party then she came and sat next to me and whisperd in my ear..i'm not wearing any pants, im wet and a virgin and i do hot blow jobs for men i like, i like anal too..then i said dont test me because im weak ..then she said i'm dead seroius i came to this party with big hopes that you will like me..then i kissed her and she moaned and grabbed my cock. then i said i cant do this ..
she said here is my number plz call me if you ever changed ur mind..i like you so much..she left the party while i was hard..so i jerked off to mollys face in our bedroom late at night

No comments:

Post a Comment