Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Talk

me and kendall been talking alot on the phone..she is really into me and i'm really into her..we went out 12 times togther to the movies,resturants even the beach..all we did was kissing..not even a blow job..she is a nice innocent girl..after 6 months of only kissing..not even boobs or blow jobs..it was the best love life i had..i told selena,renee and molly about her..


me and kendall wanna get married and have a real life no more wifes what so ever..so i told my wifes i want out of this life because i want to marry kendall..they were upset but understood it..selena told me : are you sure she is not after ur money i mean ur 70 and she is 15..be carefull..renee said we love you digol but i dont like this girl its too weird and molly said i was her i know so i'm sure its love because digol still has his looks of a 50 year old man..so my dear wifes kissed me and had sex with me for the last time..me and selena divorced and the paparazzi went crazy..after 2 months i was free and kendall was happy

No comments:

Post a Comment