Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Dream come True


so i met the girls on the island..selena sended them before me..each girl has her own room..king sized beds..they all wore white wedding gowns and waited for me each in her room..i was hard and ready..i wanna start with the 15 years olds..ahhh i wanna rape them yes rape them...i raped the first girl hard..she cryed and begged me for mercy but i didnt care..she sucked my cock and i cummed on her face then i dragged her from her hair to the bathtub and peed on her while she was crying..ahhh man ..i did the same to all the other girls..i was happy and proude












it was sex everyday all day ..i was happy and hard..i fucked them,cummed on them and peed on them..i danced with them and drank and ate alot of yummi food..we all swam and played ball ..even when we were plying ball i would grab any of the girls and doggy style fuck her and the rest would wait for me to cum on their faces..i was happy..on the last day i told them to come all to my room for a foursome..i fucked them all..pussy anal and lots of things..the sex was two full hours..lots of cumming and later peed on..then i said goodbye to my lovely virgins
aftr this amazing week..i went home to my daily life..

No comments:

Post a Comment