Monday, June 7, 2010

An Affair To Remmber

what i didnt know is that emma been having a six months affair with the model from the playboy photoshoot..he is african american and he is 28..he is single and loves emma..they have sexy 4 times a week while im at meetings and work..she also bring him home while i take the kids out..she love him and he loves her..i never thought she is having an affair..i was happy with her and our kids one day while the kids were at their nana's house..the mother of emma..i returned home early from my company..and entred the bedroom to find this

they were shocked...emma started explainging and i ran away ..she came after me naked and i said he has 2 mintes or im gonna call the police..she ran to him and told him..he ran away already..i had tears in my eyes and emma wore her robe and cried..i said why emma why? i thought me and you are diffrent..we had an amazing love story..this was it for us..do you love him..she said noo no way..its was just sex..then i said emma i love you why did u hurt me..she said while crying and begging..i love you too i was stupid..im sorry plz forgive me i beg you..then i said im have work in saint tropez to maybe open a resturant there..im going for 2 weeks 2morrow..think of something good to say to me when i come back and dont think of coming there to me trust me..then i left to pack my bags and i slept in the bedroom and told her to sleep on the sofa

No comments:

Post a Comment