Monday, June 7, 2010

Purity Ring Girl

while i was visitng a friend of mine who is a dirctor..there was this young girl..she is 17..extremely beautiful and pure and innocent..she was in his house for a project..we met and talked..she is famous..her name is selena gomez
dont get me wrong i know im 47 and she is only 17..but this girl caught my attention and she is a grown up..we talked and talked..even my friend left us to talk while he was work..she was so nice and funny and extremely smart for her age
she said : can i have r number so we could hang out sometime..and i said i wish but ur under age and that might get me in trouble..she said i dont care i wanna hang out then i said it will cause a riot lol then she said just give me ur number..then i did..and i left..after one day she called and said would like to meet me for dinner then i said mmmm ok come to my house and i will cook you dinner..she laughed and said ok..

No comments:

Post a Comment