Monday, June 7, 2010

Dream Wedding

the guests are 200 guests..are wedding was in a french castle..the wedding costed me 8 millions..
all of my kids and ex wifes were there ..it was a happy ceramony..i was happy..me and selena wanted a nice honeymoon..so we will be vactioning for 3 months..yes 3 months..she already finished her disney show..we will stay at cannes,nice,saint tropez,tuscany italy,rome,venice,verona,madrid,barclona,paris,thailand islands,maurtious,madlives..we had so much fun..our first time of sex was hot..she gave me her virginity at last..she is mine and tight
i also bought her some chopared and cartier jewellrry that costed me 4 millions..its in the wedding charges..everyone loved the wedding..we laughed and cried..we had an orkestra and beautiful ceramony..

No comments:

Post a Comment