Monday, June 7, 2010

The Puplic Eye

after 7 months of her 18th birthday..me and selena went puplic..and said we been dating for 2 months only..everyone attacked me and called me a perv and a brain washer..while selena's family and friends love me to death and defend me by saying these qoutes




demi : i'v never seen selena so happy..she is a grown women and trust me she is a not a push over and you cant play her or muniplite her..she has a strong personality..she chose what she want..digol is amazing with her..she love's him to death



miley: omg selena and digol are the perfect match..just because ppl see it from the outside that doesnt mean that they have the right to judge them..age is just a number..and selena is a big femenist..you cant control her if every one thinks that about their realstionship..they are happy


nick jonas : i couldnt handel her LOL..me ad selena used to date..but im sure she is not a weak link..digol is a good man to her..she trust him and he does too..she is a strong and controling girl LOL

her mom : im happy my daughter found something some ppl search their whole life for..they are ment for eachother

her friend : oh god..everyone who knows selena knows that she is not the weak kinda girl..she knows what she wants and go for it..she is not baby and digol is ment for her

No comments:

Post a Comment