Monday, June 14, 2010

Gifts & Love

when the tour finished..me and selena decided to go for a family vaction before i start working on renee new album..so i took selena and the kids for a four days vaction to saint tropez..it was nice..i only fucked selena once because all  think about is renee and selena didnt bother to have sex with me
renee was upset that i took selena on a vaction..so i decided to make it up to her..by going on a private islande and telling selena we are going to london for a week to do some son writing with some artists..she believe me..renee was glad..so i reserved a private islande
Piedade Island is located at Angra dos Reis halfway between Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro (located only 30 minutes away via helicopter). the islande was for us only..it costed me 2 millions for 7 nights ..there were only staff like 10..and the helicopter is here any time we want..we also went to sao paulo for 2 days in a row and also rio for 2 days..we had fun..sex sex sexxxxxxxxxxx i fucked her alot..she ate my cum for 7 nights..we fuck 4 times a day..and i also bought her a 2 milliuon dollar red diamond ring and told her be forever mine and im sorry i took selena to avaction ..she cried and hugged me and gave me a blow job and licked my ass..it was a magical vaction for me and her..

after an amazing week..me and renee returned home..i returned to selen who was neglagting me every day and working on her fashion line..and renee was my savor..we are working on her 3rd album and happy to be togther..but every one is talking about her red diamond ring..she smiles and say its from agood friend of mine LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment