Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Married Life

me and selena are living like royaltys..i now have 2 billions in my bank account..i have a beautiful mansion..its in bel air..i bought her a2010 gt bently..we are happy and relxing..and the paprazzi take our pics alot..im 49 and she is 19..i buy her everything she wants..she already became a fashion icon
since being marrid to me..selena wasn working alot..she told me she is enjoying being a wife..she cook for me..we have a chef but loves running the house..she is not a wild crazy teen..she is a wife..i love having somone like her..we spend alot of our time having sex..because she loves it LOL
after 9 months of being married and me working hard..me and selena went to a two week vaction in india goa..we had fun..sex and we partyed alot..drank alot..we even did drugs haha..it was sick and fun..with us was..my two friends michael who is 41 and his 33 year old girlfriend,my friend davied who is 44 and his 26 year old girlfriend..we had fun..demi and may i say the sex life was hot in goa

we really had fun..it was amazing
























No comments:

Post a Comment