Monday, June 14, 2010

The truth about The Big Fat Liar

i returned home and told selena we need to talk..we sat down and i told her this : selena i love you and i love my kids..i love our family and i love being your man..but you need to know that im in love with another woman..then she said : omg digol plz dont .. then i said just hear me out : renee is my other woman..has been and still for four years now..i will not leave her no matter what you say or do..i love her and i love you..i just wanted to tell you this because i know what me and you have is amazing and no one can find it..then she said ; its a big lie..you cheated you dont love me..then i said : selena i will not divorce you and you will be my wife and the motherof my kids but renee is my other wife and she want a baby and i will give her that..plz selena think about it..do you want to get a divorce and what have a lif and you may find or not find love..or have the true love with me and have a nice life with our kids and you and renee will be good mothers..the arrangment will be that we will tell the press that renee has been dating for ever..we find a couple of guys to pretend to date her for six months then she get pregnant and we say its mine because we are close friends and she asked us for this..so think about what i said..i will sleep one night with you and one with her..so its going to be good..we wont have a wedding because renee hate weddings..so think about it..so i left selena and she was crying..i didnt care bcause i wanted renee
i went to renee  and waited for selena to call..me and renee ate dinner and waited..so after 3 hours selena called and said she wanna meet me and renee..so renee dressed up and we went there..selena was puffy..we sat down..selena said : digol i love you and respect you..i dont want to get a divorce..i love my life alot and i love my kids.. renee i will never say you stole my husband because love happens and i want me and you to b mothers im honset..but i dont want my kids to call you mommy..i will stand by ur side the whole time..then she stood up and hugged renee and cried both..i cried and hugged them both..and said to renee im gonna sleep with selena tonight you go and i will come tomorow..then renee left and me and selena kissed and slept in each others arms..it was a good choice i made..so the next morning i told her i wanna go on a month honey moon with renee and she was quite and said yeah sure go darling..i knew she was upset but i didnt care because she will get over it..so i told renee get ready for ur honeymoon she cried and was happyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment